Hanky Invitations...What the What?!

Photo via Design*Sponge
The first thing I do every morning after I check my work email is read Grace Bonny's blog, Design*Sponge.  It's a great blog full of inspiration, tips, diy projects and all things cool. Today's post details her April wedding in Savannah, Georgia...can you say fairy tale wedding? Every single thing was impressive but what blew me away were her invitations! I used to work at an invitation boutique but never have I seen anything more clever and unique...silk screened invitations on vintage handkerchiefs! You can see more photos here and also on the Martha Stewart featured weddings page here. Photo credit: Design*Sponge.

1 comment:

  1. I saw those on her blog and thought they were so neat! Wish I could get married all over again just so I can make those, ha ha ha. I made our invites, but they were nowhere near as cool.

    ReplyDelete