Holiday Crafting


I rummaged through my box of stamping supplies this week and was able to find some clear stamps to make these quick and simple holiday cards. I used two separate clear sets (both from Hero Arts), some gray felt, cream cardstock from Paper Source, embroidery floss and some gemstones for that extra holiday bling! Stamping cards is just as fun as designing the stamps themselves!



Next up, I dusted off my Gocco B6 printer and made some blank notecards to give as gifts. I scanned in some old shoe drawings I did almost two years ago and printed them up. Since Riso, the manufacturer of the Gocco stopped making the supplies for their machines, it has been really hard to find bulbs and screens at a reasonable price. However, I managed to get some online at marlenewatson.com. She shipped them to me overnight and apparently always has supplies in stock.


Last but not least, I made an owl pendant for Yamuna, new born daughter to Rance's friends.  I only had one night to finish these, but they turned out quite nice...I especially like the orange, purple, and brown combo. I have one more day at work, then I'll have two weeks off to sew and craft! Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards and notes! And those little owls are very cute!

    ReplyDelete