A Little Vacation...Part Two: New York

Eggs Rothko at Egg in Williamsburg....sooooo yummy!

Coffee and sunshine at Blue Botttle Brooklyn.

Love this color combo.

This "F*!@ you, I'm Batman" sticker cracked me up.

Blue and yellow.

Colorful pots of flowers.

Purl Soho! I wanted to buy the entire store!

An Obama stamp spotted at the awesome Kiosk.

View of Canal Street from our hotel room. Photo by Rance. We only had 3 short days in New York but we definitely made the most of it. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! We hung out with awesome friends, ate very well (thanks again Lin for the Brooklyn food tour!), and shopped! After all, I had to make up for the things I wasn't able to buy in London. Ha! Next stop: Springfield, Massachusetts.

1 comment:

  1. MON! These are great photos! I forgot that Blue Bottle is in NY, too! And! Purl Soho, gah! I heart the Obama stamp! And that shot of Canal Street is awesome! (Go Rance!!!)

    ReplyDelete