Friday This + That

I have the day off and starting off my weekend early. Heading down to San Jose to spend time with my family. I leave you with a couple of DIY projects in my round up today so hope you find some time to get crafty this weekend. Enjoy!
1. This polka dot poster looks like a fun project for a rainy day. 
2. Crushing hard for these No. 6 boots. Shearling lined and oh so perfect for fall!
3. Lotta has a new line of fabrics coming out soon...can't wait!
4. Found heaven in a bowl a couple of weeks ago aka Ramen Dojo. Makes me really want to visit Japan even more now. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get a free flight...
5. Beautiful video of word as image by Ji Lee. And if you're a type geek, you can challenge your kearning skills here.
6. The twenty minute tote. Thinking these might be perfect holiday gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment