Friday This + That

Happy Friday! I am excited to hangout out with old friends tomorrow, then Sunday I have some major Christmas crafting to do. Enjoy today's round up and wishing you a lovely and productive weekend!
1// I'm sure this has made the rounds but I had to share it...Ice Cube's thoughts on The Eames. Three words. Uh. Maze. Zing.
2// Loving these oxidized mirror by David Derksen.
3// Craft session Sunday will include making a bunch of these little owlies!
4// How cool is this? Any photo can be turned into a paint by numbers template for your wall!
5// Can't wait for this cute little printer to sit on my desk someday. (via Anthology)
6// Thinking about my Christmas list and really into the idea of giving (or receiving) an experience. Jordan has a great round-up here. Hint for R...what about #5 or #9? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment